A professional website is just the beginning ….
Once you have a professional website, you now need to create an Internet Marketing Strategy to get your site seen!
- Search Engine Optimization: Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing visibility of a website in a search engine results page organically. Using several protocols, we can work to improve your site’s page ranking with organic content marketing, well chosen keywords, and html coding. We only use white hat strategies that work with the search engines rules and polices and focus on human audience, rather than tricking the search engines.
- Search Engine Marketing: SEM increases your website’s visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. For immediate results, we can help create and monitor PPC ad campaigns (with Google Adwords, Yahoo Ads and more) that fit your budget and reach your targeted audience.
- Branding: Branding is the idea or image of a specific product or service that consumers connect with, by identifying the name, logo, slogan or design of the company who owns the idea or image. The process is accomplished through advertising campaigns with a consistent theme. Through the design of your website, logo and print materials, Startup Production will work closely with you to define and market your brand.
- Social Media Management & Marketing: By regularly and consistently posting high-quality and relevant content on your social media pages, you can enlarge and engage your target audience. We can help in the training, setup, maintaining and marketing of your presence on social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram and more). We also help run and monitor ad campaigns and boosting content to specific audiences.
- Blogging: Through consistent blogging you can (1) Establish your brand and expertise, (2) increase your Search Engine Optimization efforts, and (3) reap substantial Marketing Benefits. We offer blog setup & design, blog writing, and blog training for you and your staff.
Not sure where to start or what exactly you need to do? We also offer Internet Marketing Consulting for those clients who need help developing a strategy but want to manage their marketing plan themselves.
Internet Marketing Proposal Package includes:
- Initial Meeting to decipher need & current goals.
- Analysis of current internet marketing strategies (website, social media, blog, other advertising efforts).
- Research on industry specific marketing, target audience, local economic stats (if applicable).
- Create marketing proposal & plan of action based on above information and research.
- First Training session where we go over initial proposal, recommendations and marketing plan of action.
- Second Training session 12 weeks later for analysis and adjustments.