What is content marketing?
It is the process of promoting your brand, your experience and your product without the sales pitch. It’s about creating interest by writing content that not only people want to read but they will search for. *See video below.
“Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.” – Content Marketing Institute
“Content is King” as they say, and this is even more pertinent when it comes to your website content. Good content will engage your customers, attract search traffic and help build your business. Many business owners today are inundated with daily operation of their company so don’t have the time or desire to write their own content. Startup Production is here to help!
Why is Content Imperative for your Internet Marketing’s Success?
Content that is key-word rich helps match up search engine queries (and users) to your website, blog and social media. Using the right keywords for your targeted audience, without impairing the integrity or the readability of each page’s content take skill and experience.
- Well written content engages the user and motivates readers to your specific call-to-action, and hopefully conversion.
- Consistent content writing (through a blog or news feed) pings the search engines each time new content is published, which increases your page ranking and site traffic.
- Regularly writing new content on your website also gives your users a reason to return to your site again and again, as well as share new content with their friends.
- Content Marketing is the process of selling without direct traditional marketing processes by educating, entertaining or informing your audience free of the typical sales pitch. Content marketing takes on many forms via blogs, webinars, infographics, vlogs, photography, social media, newsletters, newsfeeds, cartoons and online manuals. It appeals to a greater audience, including millennials, who are inundated and exhausted with commercialized media.
“Content marketing is the marketing and business process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearlydefined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.” – Content Marketing Institute
What is involved in writing content for our clients?
We can write engaging, informative content that is rich in keywords and will attract targeted search engine traffic for your website, blog or social media platforms. We will tell your story about your company, your product and services as well as what makes you stand out among your competitors. Your website should have the visual appeal and professionalism to draw the user in but once there, your content should retain their interest to reach your end-goal or call-to-action.
Call or email today for a free estimate. Estimate will include a one-hour interview with client and there will be on-going communication as needed. All content should be fully reviewed and pre-approved by the site owner before its published. (Startup Production is not responsible for errors or omissions, erroneous or misleading claims, or undisclosed terms and conditions.)
We are consistently working with clients and providing optimized content for:
- Content for website pages
- Blog posts
- Social Media posts
- Adding products to E-commerce Store Catalog
- Calendar of Event listings
- Weekly Featured Items
- Menu Items and Specials
- Real Estate Listings for residential, commercial, lots and acreage
- Rentals & Housing listings for Property Management websites
- Project Portfolios (completed projects, before & afters)
- Puppies for Adoption
- Meeting minutes for organizations and board of directors