Commercial Videos such as video blogs, video how-tos, product demo, video ads and video tutorials are becoming increasingly valuable and popular on the web and social medial platforms.
As the technology (high def video cameras and editing software) are becoming cheaper to buy and more accessible, so are the costs of professional video production. There are numerous reasons to add video to your online marketing plan, all of which engage your audience and turn users into customers.
Why Add Video Production to your Online Marketing Strategy?
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Video is SEO friendly, Google-Panda friendly, and results in better placement in Google page ranking. “Even though 48 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute, a Forrester study from Jan 2010 suggested that a product page with a video on it is 53 times more likely to achieve a page one listing on Google.”
- Reduce Bounce Rates. Users will stay longer on your website if there are effective, quality videos to watch. More time each user spends on your site result in another SEO bonus: Google places more value on longer stays on your pages.
- Engage your audience. A personal message from the business owner or high level staff can be very welcoming, and offer a personalized message what sets you apart from your competitors. It also makes your customers more likely to contact you personally. The customer service conveyed and the quality of that message contributes to your branding efforts.
- Attracts Visual Learners. People learn in many different ways with visually learning taking the lead these days, with many of the younger generations (Gen X and Gen Y) who want the information presented fast, easy and fed to them through graphics and video rather than pages of text. Videos make impressions with graphics, sound, voice and facial expressions that written text cannot.
- Promotes your product or service. A video will create a more memorable impression, and shows your consumers you care enough about them and your business to go that extra mile to engage them.
- Social Media Integration. Tap into the power of YouTube where more than 25% of all internet users visit each day. Post your video, create a channel, tag it properly and share it among your other social media platforms to get the best results. YouTube gives your business a chance to find entirely new customers from outside your existing network of contacts.
- Inform & Instruct. Videos can be even more powerful if they are seen as less of a commercial and more of a tutorial or how-to. Instead of handing them a lengthy instruction manual, customers can play a video on your site and learn how to set up your product or utilize your service. Video blogs are becoming extremely useful when users want to research or learn more on a particular topic. And the video links usually show up on top of their Search Engine keyword search.
- For example: If you Google: “how to fix a leaky kitchen faucet”, the first three top links on page one are YouTube videos on that particular subject followed by text articles. So ask yourself, where do you want your listing to be?
Example of how Video Can Make an Impression:
First Watch this video:
Here’s a video that impresses the effect of Social Media on our world:
Now read this List of Statistics from the above video:
Which format made more of an impression to you?
Startup Production now offering Video Production
Startup Production now offers affordable, professional video production for your business. We will also offer website and social media integration services so you can get the most SEO benefit of each of your video files. Let us engage and enhance your audience through video production: https://startupproduction.com/video.asp.
Integration Features: Website Video optimization (includes posting and tagging your video to your website; custom meta data, and posting to your social media sites); and Basic YouTube Channel Setup w/Video. Let us setup a personalized YouTube channel for you or your organization including your logo, description, meta-date, key words channels and of course your uploaded video. Integrate video on your website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and your other existing social media accounts.