Social Media Management & Marketing Packages
Why does my business need an engaging Social Media presence?
Social media has become a popular marketing platform because it’s:
- The Number One reason is that your target audience is logged on to social media everyday! Here are the stats to prove it (as of Jan 2016):
- Facebook’s daily active users are 1.038 billion.
- Twitter, there are 100 million users that login daily.
- Pinterest has 47.66 million unique visitors from the United States alone.
- Instagram has over 400 million active monthly users, with 75 million visiting daily.
- It fosters brand awareness with relevant and engaging content.
- It improves customer service by replying to feedback, questions and comments.
- Social media is relatively inexpensive compared to traditional marketing outlets (radio, TV and newspaper) and reaches a much larger audience. (See my blog post comparing marketing channels.)
- Social media can also help build links that support your SEO efforts (which in turn drives more traffic to your website). And social media platforms like Facebook and Google+ are doing a much better job at indexing keywords in your profile descriptions but also your post content.
How will I benefit from professional Social Media Management / Marketing?
Social Media, like any other marketing campaign, requires advance planning, strategy, research and on-going analysis. Consistency is the key to success. We realize most small business owners are already inundated with the daily tasks of running their business so don’t have the time required for a truly successful social media presence.
Although social media is much more affordable than traditional marketing outlets, it takes a lot of time. If you don’t have the time to do it right, let Startup Production manage your social media presence.
What is included in our Social Media Packages?
Small Business Owners in general do not have much free time, in fact, they’re usually wearing many hats throughout the day. Many do not have time to post consistent, well thought content on the various social media platforms needed to reach multiple target audiences. Yet having an effective, consistent and quality social media strategy is a must these days and can give your business a cutting edge when promoting your brand, directing traffic to your site, announcing events & sales, and connecting with your customers.
- Design & Setup: We will help setup your social media profile or page, design graphics including your profile, cover photo and other elements on the page, take time to categorize your business properly, ensure your company information is accurate and description is engaging. We will also take the time to build your followers and introduce your business to our social media connections to get you on your way. And lastly, we will connect your social media profile to your website and/or blog.
- Strategy & Planning: After we research your industry, your company and your target audience, we will post original, engaging content that is directed to your specific target audience as to create a memorable brand.
- Consistency: We have tools in place to make sure that we will uphold our agreed upon frequency, each day, each week and each month so you’re engaging your audience regularly and consistently.
- Content Marketing: Consumers are tired of the endless commercialized posts that many businesses generate day after day. We will produce and share content that will interest, inform and entertain your target audience, while at the same time promoting your business.
- Responding: If someone asks a question and it takes days or weeks to answer, you’ve probably lost that sale and hence impaired your brand. Show your company’s responsiveness by answering questions, thanking people for feedback and responding to their comments.
- Engagement: Social Media is not just a one-way conversation. You should spend 40% of your time listening, liking, following and showing interest in your target audience. Just as a successful conversation is about talking and listening, so is social media.
- Marketing: We can regularly boost posts and run ad campaigns to drive more users to your page, to your website or call you for more information. After we determine your call-to-action, your audience demographics and location, we will market the ad accordingly.
We can customize affordable packages based on (1) the desired frequency per week, (2) which social media platforms you want us to manage, and (3) how many consecutive months you are signing up for. If you’d like a FREE estimate, email me or if you have questions: Nicole@startupproduction.com. If you need help deciding which social media platforms your particular company would benefit from, we can discuss this at your FREE initial consultation.