Web Design in Lexington KY & beyond …
Web Design: We have heard an overwhelming response from our client that our custom design are far superior to our competitors but our exceptional services are much more affordable.
We continue to exceed our clients’ expectations with:
- excellent content writing & organization skills,
- creativity with an artistic flair,
- internet marketing know-how and
- good communication with our clients.
- See Examples
Content Management Systems: Maintaining your website doesn’t have to be a costly hassle. An integrated Content Management System (CMS) allows you and your staff to create and maintain your web pages with an easy to use interface. We work with several Content Management Systems including WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Magento, Wild Apricot, and more.
Key Factors for Professional Web Design:
- Responsive Design: our websites provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones). The fluid grid system automatically responds and conforms to the size of the screen the site is being viewed on for ease of the user.
- Make an Impression: If your website is awkward, unprofessional or confusing, that’s the impression visitors will have of your business. Good design gives any website a stronger chance of success and enhances your company’s brand.
- Visual Appeal: Your layout, content and images should promote users to learn more, make that initial order or contact your company directly. Your website’s design should be appealing without distracting from your products or services. Your design should provide that ‘wow-factor’ that enhances your company’s overall perception? “Beauty awakens the soul to act.” – Dante Alighieri
- Showcase your Brand: The design, logo and theme of your website’s design should successfully flow into a cohesive, memorable brand.
- User-Friendly: Your website should be easy to navigate so users can find the specific information they are looking for. Information should be accessible and easily found and shared.
- Engaging Content: As they say, ‘content is king’, so your should be well-written, engaging, informative and formatted for users to easily scan and find what they’re looking for. Keyword rich content is essential to your marketing strategy.
- Functionality that Works: A website that is dynamic and provides useful functionality for the user and the business owner is an effective tool for any business. We can develop or customize plugins, apps and widgets to enhance the user experience on your site and manage your customer service.
- Video & Photography: Professional videos and photos are essential for your visual appeal and branding. We can recommend several local and affordable photographers and videographers. Email us for Recommendations
My Philosophy towards Web Design:
I spend as much time on the content, layout and navigation of the site, as I do developing and coding the site. Ensuring a positive browsing experience for your users is essential for your website’s success. Three factors that I consider when designing a website and organizing content is (1) Brand compatibility, (2) Engaging Content, and (3) a Focus on your Call-to-Action. Its not just about great web design, but it also takes internet marketing experience.
My Philosophy on Working with our Clients:
Good communication is key to great design. I love working closely with my clients so I can weave their preferences and their existing brand into a professional web presence! I am passionate about providing an end product that my client is thrilled with and that provides a lasting and successful impression with their customers and prospects. My new clients often turn into long-term relationships and friends. They know I’m here for them when they need my services, as their business grows and evolves with the changing technology and protocols.
My Philosophy on Continued Support:
I am here for my clients long-term whether they need content updates, new functionality, or training on how to maintain their own websites. Changes in the website protocols are inevitable with the advent of new technology, new browsing devices and new coding requirements. So I am here to help translate those changes and update or reconstruct your website to meet those ever-changing standards. I work hard to keep my clients updated on those changes through email newsletters, my blog and social media.
-Nicole Mueller, Lead Designer