Startup Production, now in its 15th year of business, has had an exciting year in 2013. As internet marketing and the process of web design has evolved and transformed, we’ve added new services, expanded our team, and worked hard to keep our clients informed of these changes.
“If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really succeeding.”
Here are our highlights, accomplishments and exciting updates from 2013:
Startup Production was invited to educate the local community on making the most of their web presence.
- On May 23, Richmond Chamber invited Startup Production to present “Internet Marketing for the Hospitality Industry”
- On June 25, CEDET of EKU put on a free seminar “Get Your Business Online” where Startup Production presented the steps to an effective web presence.
- On September 20, the Bluegrass Small Business Development Center invited Startup Production to present “Steps to an Effective Web Presence & the Basics of Blogging” at the Commerce Lexington.
- On November 20, Startup Production presented “Steps to an Effective Web Presence & SEO Basics” to Commerce Lexington’s BOAB (Business Owner’s Advisory Board) group.
- On November 25, Richmond Chamber’s MCBEP Committee invited Startup Production to participate in the Career Day to conduct a Q&A session about the IT Technology field to high school seniors in Madison County.
Corporate sponsorship is a form of advertising in which companies pay to be associated with certain events or non-profit organizations. As INC.com states: “Sponsorships can enhance a company’s image and visibility; differentiate the company from competitors; help develop closer relationships with current and prospective customers; showcase products and services; and allow the company to compete more effectively against bigger firms that have much larger advertising budgets.”
- In July, Startup Production became a Gold Sponsor for Women Leading Kentucky: http://womenleadingky.com/our-sponsors/
- In September, Startup Production became a Visionary Level Corporate Sponsor for Lexington NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners): http://lexnawbo.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1706943
With the focus on search engine optimization and internet marketing strategies for a successful web presence, Startup Production has added the following services:
- Search Engine Management & Marketing: Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more, help business enlarge and engage their audience, increase traffic to their site and increase branding visibility. For more information.
- Search Engine Optimization: Internet marketing these days is more than just having a great looking and functional site, it’s about driving traffic to it through increasing visibility via search engine results. For more information.
- Web Content Writing: “Content is King” as they say, and this is even more pertinent when it comes to your website content. Good content will engage your customers, attract search traffic and help build your business. For more information.
- Content Management System websites: Maintaining your website doesn’t have to be a costly hassle. An integrated Content Management System (like WordPress, Joomla!, or Drupal) allows you and your staff to create and maintain your web pages with an easy to use interface. For more information.
- Blog Training and Blog Managements: Blogging is becoming an essential element of businesses online marketing strategies for the following reasons: Establish your Brand & Expertise; Search Optimization Benefits; & Marketing Benefits. For more information.
- Internet Marketing Consulting: Any marketing campaign requires advance planning, strategy, research and on-going analysis. By defining your target audience, establishing a brand, and determining the best internet outlets, we can help develop a proposal for your unique business that is manageable, affordable and profitable. Call us for more information.
- E-Commerce Packages: We instituted affordable packages that easily manage your inventory, track sales, offer multiple payment processing systems, and also makes branding and promotion fairly painless, thanks to its robust SEO tools. For more information.
- Video Production: Video engages people in a way that photos and text alone can’t. For small-business owners, using video in your marketing can bring faces, voices, personality and heart to your operation, while also demonstrating your authenticity. And no one can deny the last results SEO benefits of video. For more information.
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
More and more businesses these days are finding ways to give back to their community through philanthropy, through pro-bono work, through employee-volunteer incentives, or product/service donations to raise money. Companies are increasingly finding that the more they reach out to help their communities, the more rewards they are reaping. Startup Production has given of its time and energy in the following ways:
- Richmond KY Chamber of Commerce Member
- Marketing Committee Co-Chair
- Downtown Richmond Association
- Marketing Committee Member & Board of Directors Member
- BBS Member
- Communications Chair & Board Member
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) member
- Technology Committee, (Website Setup & Maintenance, Email Marketing)
- MACED Technical Consultant
- Habitat for Humanity of Madison Clark Counties – monthly volunteer (Website, Blog, Email Marketing Consultant)
Nicole Mueller of Startup Production was the first recipient of the Business Babes Society Founder’s Award for her work as the Communications Chair. With her volunteer work of designing and maintaining their website, setting up and posting to their blog, social media management, email marketing, and design of advertising materials, she is helping to communicate their organization’s brand and mission to support women in business.
As a result of all the efforts above, as well as consistent networking, social media, blogging, and client referrals, Startup Production achieved 30+ new client contracts in 2013 and published 25+ new websites. We’d also like to thank our many loyal clients that regularly use our ever-growing list of services to expand their own internet marketing strategies.
AND … OUR NEW BLOG:
Beginning in January of 2013, Nicole Mueller has been blogging weekly on Startupmywebsite.com, (a blog for small business owners as well as clients of Startup Production). Our mission of this blog is to provide: “Internet Marketing Strategies that will increase your website’s visibility, engage your audience and promote your brand with the object goal of increased sales!”
The blog has not only increased traffic to the company’s main website (it’s primary goal initially), but has also answered many common questions of prospective and existing clients, established Startup Production’s branding, enlarged and engaged it’s target audience, and initiated new relationships with affiliates and media outlets.
We’ve gotten so much positive feedback from our readers, and many of the posts’ subjects are based on real life customer’s questions and issues. We’d like to take the time to thank our new and loyal readers!
WE’VE COULDN’T HAVE DONE WITHOUT YOU …
We’d like to take this time to thank our clients, the many who referred us, our skilled & hard-working team, our subcontractors, our affiliates and all those cheering us on! Looking forward to another year of growth, new experiences, new partnerships and new friendships.