Why your Business Needs a Presence on Social Media
The Number One reason is that your target audience is logged on to social media everyday! Here are the stats to prove it (as of Jan 2018):
- Facebook’s daily active users are 2.072 billion
- Twitter has 330 million monthly active users.
- Pinterest has 175 million monthly active users
- Instagram has over 800 million active monthly users, with 75 million visiting daily.
Other reasons why you need a social media presence:
- Foster brand awareness with relevant and engaging content.
- Improve customer service by replying to feedback, questions and comments.
- Social media is relatively inexpensive compared to traditional marketing outlets (radio, TV and newspaper) and reaches a much larger audience.
- Social media can also help build links that support your SEO efforts (which in turn drives more traffic to your website). And social media platforms like Facebook and Google+ are doing a much better job at indexing keywords in your profile descriptions but also your post content.