I started my business in 1997, when I was in college, freelancing a bit with friends and family who needed a website. By 1999, I had expanded that to a full fledged web and graphic design business, actually making a profit. In 2005, we relocated to Kentucky, from NY, and I had to restart my business in a new market with no local clients or references. I learned over the years, how to establish a presence in the community, how to reach my target audience and how to market my brand in Kentucky and beyond. I am driven to teach other small business owners how to not only promote their brand, but engage their target audience and drive conversions that bring a return on their investment. And as any small business owner knows, time is money, so let’s make the most of your time. I can train, consult or manage your digital footprint with a variety of options, packages and price levels.
Contact me to truly understand what makes Startup Production different from the rest of our competitors. We listen, we are honest and we find solutions to save each client time and money in their internet marketing strategy. I am a small business owner myself for over 20 years, so I understand what’s important to entrepreneurs, as well as the limitations on time, budget and resources, but I also know how vital an effective internet marketing strategy is for your business. My focus is on designing a website that you are proud to show your audience, that will grow ranking on search engines organically, how to attract relevant traffic, engage users with your story and motivate your visitors to your specific Call-to-Action. I will show you all of the above and more when we work together! And I’m here for on-going support, marketing consulting, as well as management and/or expansion of your website. Let’s work together on something amazing.
Education: (SUNY Dutchess Community College 1997-1999)
- Computer Information Systems
- Web Administration
- Computer Programming: COBOL, Visual Basic, C, C++, Java
- Computed Based Publishing: Adobe Suite
- Prior to starting my business, I had 15 years’ experience in Office Management, Human Resources, Accounting & Financials and Event Planning.
- 20 years of web design
- 15 years of marketing
- 6 years of SEO, Social Media & Blogging
- 5 years of public speaking
- Web Design & Development
- Graphic & Logo Design
- Content Creator & Blogger
- Internet Marketing, SEO Expert and Social Media Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Community Advocate for small business owners, women owned businesses, economic development and local nonprofits
- Experience Serving on several nonprofit boards