Born & raised in NY, in the gorgeous Hudson Valley, I moved with my family to Kentucky in 2005, and I have made the Bluegrass our home by getting involved and supporting the local community. Since 2005, we lived in Richmond KY, I opened my office in Downtown Lexington KY in 2012 and moved to Lexington KY in 2016. Although I miss Richmond, ‘my other hometown’, I have enjoyed exploring the diverse culture, delicious culinary choices, and the thriving local business community.
Education: (SUNY Dutchess Community College 1997-1999)
- Computer Information Systems
- Web Administration
- Computer Programming: COBOL, Visual Basic, C, C++, Java
- Computed Based Publishing: Adobe Suite
- Prior to starting my business, I had 15 years’ experience in Office Management, Human Resources, Accounting & Financials and Event Planning.
- 20 years of web design
- 15 years of marketing
- 6 years of SEO, Social Media & Blogging
- 5 years of public speaking
- “Demystifying SEO”
- “Its Not You, It’s Your Website – Building an Effective Web Presence”
- “Social Media & Content Marketing Strategies”
- “Internet Marketing 101”
- “Internet Marketing for the Hospitality Industry”
- “Internet Marketing for the Real Estate Industry”
- “Content Marketing Basics”
- “Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies”
- “Promoting your Brand on Social Media”
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband, my son and my maltipoo, Maddie Boo, contributing time to local non-profits, reading, creative writing, blogging and pursuing spiritual goals. I love trying out new paleo & gluten-free recipes, as well as reading, painting, and entertaining friends & family.